Login to access subscriber-only resources.
This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or currently published in any form (including drafts and conference papers posted on the internet), nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to the Editors).
- The submission should not exceed 10,000 words.
- The submission is accompanied by a short abstract (100–150 words) if it is a scholarly paper that will be peer reviewed.
- The submission file is Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. If there are symbols, include a PDF for comparison.
- Authors must ensure that accepted submissions adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the journal’s Style and Citation Guidelines, and that, where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If the submission is to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, its anonymity has been ensured by removing any authorial identification in the file properties of the document (in MS Word go to File/Info). Refereeing is double-blind (anonymized). Neither the author nor the referees are told who the other is.