Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Before starting, please ensure your email account is set to receive messages from firstname.lastname@example.org as notification emails can sometimes be sent to spam/junk folders.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
DOI numbers for journals are given.
The text is single-spaced; uses 12-point Calibri font; has 1 inch margins; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The manuscript is being submitted solely to IJSaP, and it represents new, unpublished findings or arguments (including translated works).
- Where the contribution includes reporting on research that you have undertaken with human participants, you have included a statement at the end of the text before the references that the research was successfully reviewed according to your institution’s research ethics committee guidelines.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the IJSaP Style Guide .
- If submitting a research article, case study, or reflective essay, the instructions in Ensuring an Anonymous Review have been followed.
- The number of words, excluding abstract (for research articles and case studies only) and references, is included at the end of anonymized version of the contribution; and this is less than the maximum for the section of the journal to which you are submitting.
Your submission complies with IJSaP’s Publication Ethics and, amongst other issues, you have declared any conflict of interest arising from the publication of this work.
All relevant authors* are acknowledged and recognized in your submission. *Please see the 'Authorship' section for more details.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with a clear acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.